OPSC Recruitment 2021: The Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) has released an advertisement for the recruitment process in which applicants will be recruited for the post that of assistant professor. The last date to apply for the position in the OPSC job vacancy is November 25th, 2021.
Anyone interested is requested to go through the latest news regarding the OPSC hiring process on the official website of the commission opsc.gov.in. A total of 606 positions are open to applicants in the recruitment process.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Age Criteria
In order to be considered for the position that of assistant professor, applicants must not be under the age of 21 and the maximum level of age is 40 on December 3, 2021. In addition, there are age relaxations that are available to certain reserved categories. Candidates falling under the SC/ST/Women or SEBC categories can enjoy an age relaxation of 5 years or more. For further information, the candidates should look over the official notice.
OPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2021 Important Dates to Remember
- The last day to register together with the payment of the fee is November 25, 2021.
- The deadline for submitting your online form is on December 3 2021.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official site of the Odisha Public Service Commission opsc.gov.in.
- Click on Apply. An additional window will open in the display.
- All applicants must sign up first to fill out an application.
- Fillup the Application Form carrying your documents and details required for the application.
- Fill out the application form and submit it with payments online.
- Save, download and print an image of the application form to be used for reference in the future.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Details
There are vacancies available in various disciplines, including Anthropology, Sociology, Mathematics Education, Commerce, Economics, English, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Life Science, Botany, Political Science, and more.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Education Qualification
It is important to note that all applicants must have earned their Master’s Degree in these subjects, or in any related subjects from a reputable university. Candidates must have an average of 55 percent during their Master’s.
The candidate must be able to pass the NET stage I exam or complete the Ph.D. or equivalent through or an Indian or Foreign University in the concerned field.
Please subscribe to us to receive regular updates about the new Sarkari Jobs, Thank you for visiting Ajanabha.